This blog is not updated often enough. This blog often has typos in it because I post too quickly. If you follow it, you won't be bothered too often.
RSS

"Hadn't seen you in quite a while."

Dear Forehead,
I missed you, I really did. But more important than that...I'm sorry. I'm sorry for shutting you out for so long, I'm sorry for being selfish, I let your long time friend Hair take you over and hide you from the rest of the world. It's not that I'm ashamed of you, we just needed some time apart...I made new friends without you, I left you out for so long...I don't know how to say this, I really don't...it's just...I didn't know what I was doing to you, I'm sorry forehead.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

4 comments:

Hayley said...

It's about time.

I had a dream last night that I was watching the news, and some guy was hanging a wreath on a door, and I was like, "Is that Michael? It can't be, that guy has a forehead."

And that was the whole dream. Really.

Micah E. said...

Way to get in touch with your outer... uh, frontal lobe I guess.

Grace Joan said...

wait...did you shave your head or something?
Pictures are needed.
Desperately needed.

Michael said...

No, Grace...no.