This blog is not updated often enough. This blog often has typos in it because I post too quickly. If you follow it, you won't be bothered too often.
RSS

"You can do so much better than this!
Get a grip on yourself!"
Stop! leave me in simulated bliss

Stop telling me I can be myself,
don't challenge me!
I hate the motto I've chosen for myself.

I've now forced myself to see
that I'm not through
I can do nothing but agree

I want to spend my days in the dew,
run through a field
But oh! there's so much to do!

I have no choice but to yield.
I must act
there is so much to be healed!

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

2 comments:

Art said...

Isn't it awful to realize that you have to be responsible?

"I must act!" Yes. (As much as I want to avoid it.) I try to blame it on being an intuitive who likes ideas and concepts, enjoys being not doing, but I'm afraid I'm just lazy sometimes.

By the way, I'm still thinking about if it's okay to want partings to be painful. So many ideas to process... (But, there will be "Time for you and time for me, And time yet for a hundred indecisions, And for a hundred visions and revisions, Before the taking of a toast and tea.")

Michael said...

( :D)