This blog is not updated often enough. This blog often has typos in it because I post too quickly. If you follow it, you won't be bothered too often.
RSS

Dear Poetry,

I miss you.
I haven't seen you in a while.
I haven't used you.
to express what's true
or how I "feel"
I don't know (or care)
what I feel.
And no ideas are leaping out,
begging for attention in my head
Poetry, I've abused you.
Used your free-ness as an excuse for poor grammar.
I ought to have done right by you,
you deserve better than this.
Am I bored with you?
I don't want to be.
Maybe I just don't understand you.
Don't leave me, yet. I'll try.
What about your friends?
Well...Meter can hang around sometimes.
I can avail myself of rhyming once and a while.
We can work this out,
We've made it through so much worse than this before.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

1 comments:

Lis said...

"I don't know ( or care )
what I feel. "

... :(

( I do )