This blog is not updated often enough. This blog often has typos in it because I post too quickly. If you follow it, you won't be bothered too often.
RSS

My Freznedesque pet peeve.

Like Frezned with "42" this bothers me way more than it should.

Muse: 1. in ancient Greek mythology any of 9 daughters of Zeus and Mnemosyne; protector of an art or science. 2.the source of an artist's inspiration.

Dear youtube commenters,

Stop dedicating love songs on youtube to your "muse", also known as the girl who left you three years ago because all you did was watch music videos for songs about romance and never got around to actually love them, either that or your wife. Either way, stop using the word "muse" it just makes you sound pretentious and self important.

One of these days I should get around to actually writing a legit post with some sort of point.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

3 comments:

Hayley said...

You are so cynical. I love it.

Andrew said...

I can't say I love it, but it often makes me smile as it did today.

Grace Joan said...

this post is pretentious.