A blog post. Because I can.
1. I care too much about winning and not enough about putting in the work to win.
2. Nanowrimo is slowing down. It's week two, and I really know what that means. I've written 60 words day, it's horrible.
3. Is "connecting" with someone all in a single persons head? and it just happens to be in separate peoples heads at once? I wonder if one person can think the have "connected" with someone else, and the other person does not.
4. "Neighbors? I have no neighbors Friends? I have no friends. This is my independence. This is my victory." -Remembering (Wendall Berry). To b independent is to be alone. To have friends, actual friends is to be dependent on other people, and for them to be dependent on you. I don't think God meant us to be dependent only on him in the sense of not needing other people. God was not entirely content within himself, was he? No, He was. He created the world out of his contentedness. He created the world as an expression of His own completeness. But he did not make one man, he made many, because it is not good for Man to be alone. Fellowship with those of your own kind the way of the world, or the way of life, the way of existence (even in God, the trinity). Our victory, or my victory is independence, but that victory isn't worth having.
5. The progress of yesteryear is the sentimentalism of this year.
6. Faith is what bridges the gap created by humans faulty mind. In heaven our minds will be restored and there will be no need for faith. But like grace, faith is a beautiful virtue. If reason truly does contradict faith, I am not sure I can support faith. But if faith finishes what reason can only start, then it is wonderful. And I think that it is wonderful.