This blog is not updated often enough. This blog often has typos in it because I post too quickly. If you follow it, you won't be bothered too often.
RSS

Love Builds Up. (Trust)

Worried with thoughts of friendship and unity
I idled by the side of loving
by looking at loving itself.

I tore you down in my mind
by failing to presuppose love.
For love to build up is for love to presuppose love.

I failed to carry your burdens by thinking of them,
my duty of love is to presuppose love,
and by that build up love.

By trust, we become trustworthy.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

3 comments:

Hayley said...

I've come back to read this a couple times over the past few hours. I'm bemused by the cosmic coincident of having just read this same exact sentiment this very afternoon in A Severe Mercy. I'm just thinking about it.

Art said...

"By trust, we become trustworthy." amen.

Echoes in Ink said...

Ah. My heart understands.