This blog is not updated often enough. This blog often has typos in it because I post too quickly. If you follow it, you won't be bothered too often.
RSS

Solitude.

I am not here to heal,
not here to understand,
or to work it out.
I am not here for peace and quiet.
I am here to be broken.
There is no peace and all
distractions and consolations have
been torn away, I am utterly myself.
(there is no one to pretend to)
I have taken off my clothes and
the bandages wrapped about my face
and there is nothing left to look at.

"And I am a ghost."
I come to be turn apart,
I stay to be "thickened up a bit"
he leads me beside
these quiet waters
are a violence
against my ceaseless movement.
The battle is a healing,
the violence a peace.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

3 comments:

Kraxpelax said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Hayley said...

"these quiet waters
are a violence
against my ceaseless movement."

Understanding this, slowly, now more than ever.

Avery said...

This is wonderful.