This blog is not updated often enough. This blog often has typos in it because I post too quickly. If you follow it, you won't be bothered too often.
RSS

Forgiveness. It better be real, because I'm really counting on it. :) I feel the weight of my own failure over and over again. The sense of desperation and sadness. I feel how I fail to meet the standards of righteousness. I feel my emptiness and my self-centeredness and my self righteousness. I need, oh I need so terribly to be reminded of Grace. This morning I was finding it hard to feel the meaning (or have the passion) for Grace. Now I see it again clear. He has covered over a multitude of blunders. He hides the multiplicity of sin and embraces me, loving me into holiness. By love He builds love up in me. And He abides. Oh! He abides! I am united with eternity, and by His loving He is near to my soul. And I need Him now.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

2 comments:

Hayley said...

"By love He builds love up in me."

:repeats:

Liz said...

Thank you for the reminder. . . thank you.