This blog is not updated often enough. This blog often has typos in it because I post too quickly. If you follow it, you won't be bothered too often.
RSS

NaNoWriMo has begun. I feel overwhelmed. There is so much that I have to do, and so much I wish I had the time to sit and think about. For the first time in my life I have no time to reflect or think, and I don't think I like it.

I'm procrastinating from writing. I don't know how to write what I want to say. What do I want to say? How can I "say" something with characters when I really just want to care about the characters?

I feel so . . . silent. So inexpressive. I wished I blogged more, or got into the habit of sharing my thoughts with you people. I feel like so much of my thinking has been in "doing". I hate the thoughtlessness that comes with being busy. I should get back to writing. I'm not sure how to tell a story . . . I'm not sure I'm a good story-teller at all. I have ideas, and I have characters . . . but I don't know if I know how to do both. humph.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

2 comments:

Hayley said...

"I hate the thoughtlessness that comes with being busy." Can I get this printed on a tee shirt? It's basically my new life motto.

Art said...

I wish I could carry you. [metaphorically :P] :-T

Also: I understand this conflict between idea and characters.