This blog is not updated often enough. This blog often has typos in it because I post too quickly. If you follow it, you won't be bothered too often.
RSS

(Responsibility)

Let me carry it for awhile,

Let me take on both halves,
or at best the lion's share
Let me be cautious,
trust in me in my trust in God
Rest in him as I wrestle in him,
sleep while I remain watchful

But - keep thy love as a matter of conscience,
Blessedly independent, joined to eternity.
Only through movements of infinite individuality
(who is more alone than one alone with God?)
can people really be together.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

1 comments:

Micah E. said...

I love both of these (this one, and the one in the post above.) I liked this one more so I commented here.

I like the idea of re-turning your ground. It's a very earthy, human image. (also, mumfordy)

And I felt spoken to by this one.