This blog is not updated often enough. This blog often has typos in it because I post too quickly. If you follow it, you won't be bothered too often.
RSS

Today (from my notebook)

I am a restless spirit, and a reckless man. Foolish to the core. Lighted in fire.

---

I have said all that is needed
to be said . . .
I wish ever to speak
when silence is golden.
patience is so hard.

---

Cleaning out the corners
and tossing the long-forgotten socks
into the hamper,
snapping the old hanger
I'm turning on the light
and having a long look 'round.
Pulling up the roots I've wrapped
about the other trees
and re-turning to my Ground.

and I am renewed . . .

---

This is me trying.
I feel life in my face again.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

2 comments:

Art said...

I like this so much.

"Pulling up the roots I've wrapped
about the other trees"

and, "This is me trying.
I feel life in my face again."

Hayley said...

We never stop tilling . . .