This blog is not updated often enough. This blog often has typos in it because I post too quickly. If you follow it, you won't be bothered too often.
RSS

My Thematic.

Faith. The highest passion (Born of love?)

Virtue of the absurd.
Lose abstraction, Michael
forget philosophy. Have faith.
Trust.
To have faith in action is a thrill, mixed with terror,
to have faith in inaction is dread.
A three days journey,
spent in silence,
extended to eternity.
Time cannot express the road to Mount Moriah,
and a day must have been a thousand years.
To wait in faith feels endless.
But the Lord does not disappoint.

I will expect a hot meal
and find none,
and yet not be put to shame.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

3 comments:

Micah E. said...

There is much about this I want to love.

Hayley said...

I love this.

And I would have put that statement in majescules, but I didn't want to undercommunicate my sincerity. So I'm clarifying: I really love this.

Art said...

"To have faith in action is a thrill, mixed with terror"

"To wait in faith feels endless.
But the Lord does not disappoint."
Amen.

I don't know if saying that I love this expresses enough how much I believe this to be true.